Sunday, July 18, 2010

Apostle sighting

Our desktop that we keep our photos on. crashed, again. We try not to put photos on the laptop so we don't bog it down. So here's an update with a few photos from my phone.

So, two Sunday's ago...Jeffery R Holland came into the Roadhouse to eat! I know, your first thought, "On Sunday??". Yep on Sunday, one of the Twleve Apostles came in. I was ridiculously excited, I just HAD to grab him on his way out and ask for a photo. & apparently everyone else just HAD to be in the photo. So here I am, struggling to look over big Utah hair!

By the time he left everyone was talking about the things they needed to repent for...Lol. There's the spirit! His visit did get me feeling like I needed to try harder in all things. I spent the night at home watching church videos and reading quotes from his talks.

No comments: