Monday, June 21, 2010

Life is good today....

Things are good...Im still working and even though work has it's ups and downs, I still go :) I've registered for classes in the Fall and Im SO excited to finally be going back. I haven't been since I was about 7 months pregnant with Preston. Needless to say, IT'S ABOUT TIME!


Preston is his same ole' happy, non-stop, bouncing, cheerful self. He's our little tough guy. Joey and I always talk about how they will "butt heads" when Preston is older. He is going to be a handful because he is a go-getter and very strong willed. It's the Denkowicz in him!



Brayden is our sweet, cuddly boy! He ALWAYS gives these HUGE cheesier faces when I pull out the camera. He just got his two top teeth and they are so cute when he smiles :) He's been crawling up a storm! He has successfully leanred to pull just about everything on top of him. He also stands up holding onto things.



1 comment:

Renee and Kiddies said...

They are so freaking cute, can't wait until we can hang out ;)