Monday, December 8, 2008

Glenn Beck


On Saturday I got up and showered to head to Deseret Book to see Glenn Beck! I bought 2 of his books and after 1 hr and 20 mins, I finally made it to him. He signed the books and shook my hand while he told me Merry Christmas. He was very personable and I could see he was a genuine person. So I snapped a few shots and turned to leave when a man from KNRS 570 stopped me and asked for an interview. He asked if I was going to Glenn's show that night and I told him I couldn't afford to (at $80 a ticket). So he did a quick video interview and I talked him from 2 tickets to 8! I guess it's just that Southern Charm :) Everyone was SO EXCITED. Shauna, Sean, Jen, Jeff, Tia, Jeff and I headed to the E-Center to see his show. It was based on his book the Christmas Sweater. It was great and it really put the meaning of Christmas in perspective. He is an amazing guy and Im so glad I was able to see his show!

6 comments:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

I am so jealous. Glen Beck is seriously my hero. What a trooper for all of ounds like fun.

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

Lucky! I love love Glenn :) That sounds like so much fun.

Hall Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shauna said...

Shea-Thanks for the tickets to Glenn Beck It was sooo fun. It was fun to spend the holiday season remembering Christ with family.

Good thing you are a hottie cause I am sure that is initially what drew you to them.

Cottam Family said...

You lucky duck! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I had to work when he came to Charleston.