Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just some plain Luck

This past weekend Joey and I headed to St.George to check on our renters and decided to go to Mesquite Saturday night with Steven and McCall. Of course 5 minutes after we get there McCall and I get booted out because she's not 21 and he didn't believe my ID was real...hmm. SO we spent the night in the cafe' eating breakfast and watching a show in the lounge while Steven and Joey gambled. I was getting nervous that Joey was going to loose all of our money but we left $450 richer than when we got there! Of course Steven, who has no luck, lost his money. So we bought him a cookie :)


Last weekend we took Preston back to the Hogle Zoo. Last time we didn't get to see the White Alligator and Joey really wanted too. It's a good thing because it was being shipped off a few days later. We had a great time at the Zoo then we headed to Joey's Mom's house for a BBQ!

*Oh by the way I have no idea how to change my background and make this page look cute. So someone help me.

2 comments:

sandy223 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cottam Family said...

Way to go on your win! You guys have good luck. I think your background is cute, you don't need to change it.