Friday, July 25, 2008

South Carolina


I've been lucky enough to spend the last 2 weeks in South Carolina visiting my family! Preston and I left on the 10th and our destination was Tennessee to spend a few days with my sister and her kids....but once in the Atlanta Airport our plane was delayed 3 hours, then they cancelled it! It had already been a rough day and it was late, so after some emotional phone calls, we hopped a shuttle to a nice Hotel and stayed the night, the next morning my Dad picked me up. I finally got a shower and had decent food. So we headed to TN and spent the night there at my Sister's, which was great.

Then we headed to Hendersonville, NC (where I graduated High School) for the night, I went out with lots of old friends and we had a great time. The next morning we drove to SC and had a nice little picnic on the way. We spent our time going to the mall (several times :) eating hot boiled peanuts YUM! We went to the Whirlin Waters Water Park, stopped by Aunt Meagans, went out to dinner, ate the BIGGEST pizza I've ever seen....I REALLY miss being there!

No comments: