Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Toy Story 3

Happy Birthday to my now 3 year old! We celebrated Preston's B-day last Saturday. We had a Toy Story Party! I spent Friday making some goodies, went to work that night and came home around 10:30 and baked until 2am. I was determined to make his cake, like everyother year. Until...I finally gave up at 2am, I was only halfway done with it and didn't have time Saturday. I really go all out on the cakes, I (not sure why) usually pick cakes that are tough to do. I like to make them 3D and competely edible. I also like to make, dye and shape my own fondant, which is why I gave up. It ended up taking farrrr too long. So 8am Saturday morning I called Albertson's!
I just LOVED making these Alien Cupcakes!


Woody's Sheriff Badges!


Jesse's Cowgirl hat!







We were very fortunate to have lots of family travel down from up North to come spend his birthday with him. We also had good friends and 8 kids come share the fun!

2 comments:

Cottam Family said...

I love the alien cupcakes they are so cute! I always seem to try and do hard birthday cakes too, I don't why I just do. Good job on Preston's birthday party it looked really cute!

Shauna said...

Happy late bday to him. I will resend the card! when i finally get to the PO.